Andrew started flipping houses in 2008 when every other investor was running for the hills. Even though he was in the process of building a huge flipping business Andrew soon realized that investing in it's true sense was not just doing flips. It was buying properties and having your tenants pay them off for you.
Since 2011 Andrew with his business partner has purchased over 160 properties that they now own in their rental portfolio. Majority of these properties have a loan to value ratio of less than 65% and all of them will be paid off in less than 10 years.
Andrew will cover how to scale at a high pace with having very little money or credit of your own.
At this meeting we will cover the following
1. Building a million dollar portfolio in 2 years or less
2. How to scale up at a fast pace starting with very little money or credit
3. Strategies to find business partner to help you grow
4. How to present your number and figures so others want to be a part of your business
5. How to buy low rehab right and get your deal refinanced
6. How to do proper due diligence?
7. How to get ready for the closing?
8. 5 critical steps before you ever go to a closing
9. Understanding the Closing/HUD statement
10. How much do you actually pay for each service at the closing?
11. Do you know what your attorney is charging when you order title?
12. Cost when buying a property and selling a property and how to save thousands of dollars. This meeting is packed full of information so make sure you bring a pad and paper.
REMINDER: ChicagoREIA.org- Schaumburg
Monday, June 10th- 6:30pm (Check-In / Networking starts at 6:00pm)
Topic: Find, Fund & Flip- Planning for Explosive Growth
Hilton Garden Inn
1191 Woodfield Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173
ChicagoREIA.org- Schaumburg is a subgroup of the largest Real Estate Investors Association in Chicago. The best part is that we are #1 in terms of member productivity. Attendance at the ChicagoREIA subchapter meeting is FREE.
At ChicagoREIA.org our goal is to Listen, Learn, Share, Grow and Leave The World A Better Place Than We Found It.
See You at the Meeting!
The ChicagoREIA.org Team