Property Stacking is all about building Critical Mass. At this meeting we will cover the art and science behind accumulating a large portfolio of properties.
Wholesales and Flips can make you anywhere from $200,000 - $1,000,000 per year. The day you stop working your income goes to zero. It’s a job where the harder you work and the harder you run, the more money you can make. Assuming the market conditions cooperate.
On the other hand Rental properties that are paid off is ultimate wealth. It’s a wealth that keeps on giving month, after month, after month. Whether you are in Chicago or traveling around the world. Property stacking is about buying 5 properties with in 2 years and paying them all off in 7.
At this meeting we will cover the following
1. Building a million dollar portfolio in 2 years or less
2. How to scale up at a fast pace starting with very little money or credit
3. Strategies to find business partner to help you grow
4. How to present your number and figures so others want to be a part of your business
5. How to buy low rehab right and get your deal refinanced
6. How to do proper due diligence?
7. How to get ready for the closing?
8. 5 critical steps before you ever go to a closing
9. Understanding the Closing/HUD statement
10. How much do you actually pay for each service at the closing?
11. Do you know what your attorney is charging when you order title?
12. Cost when buying a property and selling a property and how to save thousands of dollars.
This meeting is packed full of information so make sure you bring a pad and paper.
REMINDER: ChicagoREIA.org- Orland Park
Wednesday, May 1st- 6:30pm (Check-In / Networking starts at 6:00pm)
Investing Done Right- Start Small In Order to Grow Big
Quality Inn & Suites
8800 W. 159th Street, Orland Park, IL 60462
ChicagoREIA.org- Orland Park is a subgroup of the largest Real Estate Investors Association in Chicago. The best part is that we are #1 in terms of member productivity. Attendance at the ChicagoREIA subchapter meeting is FREE.
See You at the Meeting!
The ChicagoREIA.org Team