addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Traders Group Message Board › Skype Chat started today -- please see email by Dan with instructions

Skype Chat started today -- please see email by Dan with instructions

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey the Skype Chat site is up and running. Its free. All you need for our purposes is the free Skype service. Some folks are already utilizing it. Everyone is welcomed.

Paul Burton
Earl B.
user 13809830
Naperville, IL
Post #: 1
Paul,

Hello,

I just signed up, could I get the Skype info?

Warm regards,

Earl Belleville
Dan
DannyBly
Group Organizer
Barcelona, ES
Post #: 3
hi Earl - if you add me as a contact (my id is dannybly) then I can go ahead and add you to the room