Repeat after me: WordPress is not an image editor. If you're still uploading images straight from your camera to your website, we're here to set you on the right path.
• Image size and "weight" and why that is so important to the speed of your site
• Different ways to prep your images BEFORE you upload them to WordPress
• How the media library in WP works and how you can adjust settings
• What you can do with an image on the page to change the size, layout or setup a gallery
• WordPress 3.9 is coming in April and we'll look at some of the new media features that will be available
This session is for anyone who has images on their site, so I expect to see a full room!
As always, we start at 6 with a meet and greet and there is always someone available if you have a specific question on your site. The presentation begins at 7.
You are welcome to bring your laptop, but bringing a hotspot and a fully charged battery is recommended. The Holiday Club router and plugs are very limited.
Go to Attendee List