If you're thinking about an MBA and want to speak with admissions directors from top local and international business schools, the QS World MBA Tour (http://www.topmba.com/events/qs-world-mba-tour/usa-canada/chicago?utm_source=netparty_business_and_social_networking_for_young_professionals&utm_medium=email&utm_content=free_entry&utm_campaign=WMT_F13_Chicago&partnerid=2934) is an unmissable event. Our MBA events are here to help you find the right business school, learn more about putting together a successful MBA application and understand the benefits of having an MBA degree in the future. This MBA fair is here to answer your lingering question of ‘Is an MBA right for me?’
At this MBA fair, you will learn how an MBA:
• Provides you with the skills and knowledge to transition to a higher level of responsibility
• Helps you finesse your teamwork skills
• Increases your understanding of human relations in organizations
• Increases your ability to respond effectively to the uncertainty and complexity that is a feature of organizational life
• Provides you with the opportunity to maximize your earning potential
You should attend our MBA fair in Chicago if you:
• Are unsure about which school, program, location is right for you
• Want to meet face-to-face with admissions officers from top tier business schools from around the world
• Want to improve your GMAT scoreNeed tips on writing a successful MBA application
• Would like to register for an MBA scholarship, available only to WS World MBA Tour attendees
• Are keen to network among likeminded professionals and business school alumni
The main features of our MBA fair in Chicago include:
• Meeting face-to-face with admissions officers from top schools including University of Illinois – Chicago Liautaud, University of Illinois – Urbana-Champaign, DePaul University, Johns Hopkins, University of Wisconsin – Madison, Temple, George Washington University, Rotman, UCLA, UC Irvine, ESADE, University of Hong Kong, IE Business School and many more.
• Up to $1.2 million of exclusive scholarships available for attendees
• Attend free GMAT seminars hosted by GMAC - the creators of GMAT
• Meet top tier business school alumni from schools like Harvard, Wharton and Kellogg and hear about their MBA experience
• In depth panel discussions and presentations from world leading program directors
This is the largest MBA event in Chicago and it is here for one day only. Arrive at the DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile on Monday, September 9th between 4:00pm and 9:00pm to experience all the above and so much more.
NetParty Professionals should register online for a discounted $5 entry, otherwise pay $15 on the day.
Click here to register: QS World MBA Tour - Chicago (http://www.topmba.com/events/qs-world-mba-tour/usa-canada/chicago?utm_source=netparty_business_and_social_networking_for_young_professionals&utm_medium=email&utm_content=free_entry&utm_campaign=WMT_F13_Chicago&partnerid=2934)