addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Bears Fans Message Board › Who should replace Lovie now that he is finally gone???

Who should replace Lovie now that he is finally gone???

A former member
Post #: 8
Now that the Bears have sent Lovie packing, mainly because he couldn't beat the Pack, who do you think would be the best candidate to replace him???
Robyn
user 71977662
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hard to say....I still don't think he shoulda been booted out. There's an entire team of players as well as a team of coaches. Dang this stinks. What do YOU think? Or should I say WHO do you think?
A former member
Post #: 4
I would love to see Bill Cower!