addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Chess Message Board › Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box

A former member
Post #: 220
Seems like it has possibilities, where can we get draw string bags?
CCMG regrettably has $0.00 budget at this time.

I do agree it seems like a good idea.
Can we get some donated?
A former member
Post #: 221
How about this.

Raven - I know you like the cases for the pieces and boards, but those are basically designed to be used to transport chess sets/boards and not primarily to store them. It'll be much simpler to set up/clean up if we do away with the cases (perhaps have them stored elsewhere) and just use either a drawstring bag or zip up bag to keep the cases, and the floppy boards don't need to be stored in any special way since they don't crease. This'll leave much more space in the cabinet, for more sets (if we get them) or other equipment.

Added to the previous response if we can get some draw string bags donated maybe we can sell the cases to raise money for CCMG?

The question is what are the cases worth?
I know of a paint removal cleaner one can get a Home Depot to remove the CCMG notes on the cases. So then the question is do we get move money for the cases without writing on them?