addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Chess Message Board › Changes...

Changes...

A former member
Post #: 224
Dear CCMG Members

Due to time constraints and other matters I will stepping down as organizer of CCMG.
Jae will be the new organizer of CCMG.

There are a few changes which will be taking effect now.

1) B.Y.O.C.S (Bring Your Own Chess Set)
2) Jae is now the organizer of CCMG.
3) Jae will be collecting dues at the amount he selects.
4) Jae will be determining meeting times and dates.

Personal Note from founder of CCMG:

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone for what I have learned from starting CCMG and making the friends I did. I hope CCMG continues and grow.

Kind Regards
Raven-

Vittorio
user 3929525
Chicago, IL
Post #: 20
Thanks Raven for starting the group.

I just want to add that the group is still alive and active.
Last Thursday's meeting was fun, we were a good number of people and we played chess.
We will be there tomorrow, and we are planning to meet also on some Sundays.
So, people who are lurking and want to participate, subscribe the group and come! smile

Vittorio

Dear CCMG Members
Due to time constraints and other matters I will stepping down as organizer of CCMG.
Jae will be the new organizer of CCMG.