addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Chess Message Board › Issue Brought Up...

Issue Brought Up...

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 253
"Too bad Raven took ALL our clocks, and refuses to bring them for game use. He does not want to play nice with us. His loss. But he still owes us our clocks." Albert Chao

The (2) analog clocks which were donated/loaned to CCMG by Jae Lim will be returned by (me) Raven soon as I can make it to Mercury Cafe. I am very busy but will try to make it over to Mercury this weekend.
I will leave them with Alexandria if I can not make it on a Thursday night.

Also when did I refuse to bring them back? confused

I have never made any such statements.

Raven-