addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Chess Message Board › New Event: Did I say Last Regular Meetup?!

New Event: Did I say Last Regular Meetup?!

Jae L.
mochithepug
Chicago, IL
Announcing a new event for The Chicago Chess Meetup Group (CCMG)!

What: Did I say Last Regular Meetup?!

When: Friday, December 21, 6:30 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: Hey all,

I did say that Thursday December 20 will be the last regular meetup. I also want to schedule tonight for those of you who can come out and visit the Touch Move Chess Club. They have a blitz tournament scheduled for this night, but you don't have to play in the tournament. Instead of paying me the Meetup fee, please Pay IM Angelo Young the $2 for the entire meetup time. If you do plan on playing in the blitz tournament, the fee will be higher, but you'll be able to hang out for longer than the meetup time.

This would be a great time to get acquainted with the Touch Move Chess Center, meet some really strong players and also get a feel for the general chess scene in Chicago.

See you then!

Learn more here:
http://chess.meetup.c...­