addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Dads Group Message Board › Survey Results

Survey Results

Richard O.
RichardPOwen
Chicago, IL
Dads, there was a great response to the Survey that I posted just before Christmas.

Thanks for all those who provided their input.

Here is a summary of the results;

• A majority of Dads preferred monthly events with just themselves and their kids.
  • Not surprisingly an overwhelming number of Dads found that the hardest part about attending events is simply finding the time.
  • As far as a Charity Event is concerned the results were mixed with three clear preferences;

• Dads Beer Tasting
  • Wine/Food Appreciation with Partners
  • A Kids Play Cafe Event

So, as far as next steps are concerned I will look to plan something for February. Several Dads expressed interest in being more actively involved in organizing events, I will look to reach out those Dads shortly. I am thinking that I will need some help in organizing a charity event, if any Dads have a background in this area and would like to help out please come forward.

All the Best

Rich