Please join us for the Chicago Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale 2014 to enjoy vegan treats, socialize with like-minded people, and be a part of the Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale!
Help support your own Chicago Veggie Pride Parade celebrating the healthy vegan lifestyle, support the Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale, and enjoy vegan treats - all at the same time!
The purpose of the event:
While the general event is posted on ChicagoVeg.org (ChicagoVeg.org/events/[masked]) we are looking for volunteers who would to help to ensure the success of the event.
We need to fill the following specific roles:
- Operations Coordinator (orchestrating the logistics: securing 3 - 5 folding tables and possibly a few chairs)
- Marketing Coordinator (find and involve as many commercial and private bakers and buyers possible)
- Promotional Coordinator (promote the event with general public)
Please note that:
- an individual may have more than one role
- a role could be shared by multiple individuals
Please RSVP whether you would like to have a leadership role or just help a little with anything.
Any questions or comments? Carpooling arrangements? Please use the 'Comments' area on the event page.