What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
Crystal Racket Club. $3.75 per person if 4 RSVP. The court fee is $15.00 divided by how many play. If we get 4 on the waitlist, I'll ask for a second court. Check in at the front desk to sign in and then pay the host. The host will pay the club.
$15 gets you two hours of exciting indoor doubles tennis on Friday!
Important: Everyone must wear a mask all the time, except while you are on courts.
Signup - Courts can be reserved up to a week before the play date, so the earlier you sign up the more likely courts will be available. I will reserve a court for each foursome signed up on open RSVPs and the waitlist.
Timing: Please arrive 15 mins before the stipulated time. Sign in at the front desk, pay the host for your spot before play, and be ready to start on time at 6:45 pm!
Payments: After signing up please transfer the money to Noorul through Zelle. Please send the money to[masked]. You will lose the money if you cancel it. When you transfer do mention the event date. There is also a onetime deposit fees of $15.
Cancellation: Courts will be reserved based on your reservation, so if you cancel make sure there is a replacement from the waitlist, or you will be responsible for covering the cost of your spot. The deposit will be returned to you at the end of the indoor season.
No shows: No-shows or changes of RSVP with less than 24 hours’ notice forfeit the right to sign up for future indoor events this 2021/2022 season. If there is no sub, you will also lose your deposit.
This event will follow recommendations for Covid 19:
**Please read through Covid 19 Phase 4 Tennis Guidelines:
1. Bring hand sanitizer.
2. No hand shakes.
3. Maintain social distancing where possible.
4. Please bring a can of tennis balls.
5. Use hand sanitizer after the matches.
If you are feeling sick, please stay home. This event will follow recommendations for safety as outlined above.
No Shows- Please do not be a spoiler, more than once will bar you from attending future events for this season.
In order to keep all CTC players safe and healthy in spite of the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 virus, the following is CTC policy & suggested advice about deciding whether to/or not to/participate at our future tennis Meetups.”
1. If you know you have tested COVID-19 positive and have not been cleared by a subsequent negative test you cannot participate in CTC events until you have newly (most recently) tested negative.
2. If you notice you are having any COVID-19-type symptoms (fever, persistent cough, trouble breathing, noticeable gastrointestinal discomfort, and any other typical symptoms) (with reference to CDC, Centers for Disease Control guidelines) you should definitely not attend any CTC events.
3. If you have, as of a given date, had a COVID-19 test done, but not received results yet, our policy is that you may not participate in CTC tennis events. Once you have a negative test result back, you are re-eligible for events.
4. This policy is to lean as much as possible toward safety and security of our community. Even though it may seem unfair to exclude someone who has been tested but has not had a positive test result, this is preferred to having our community be in limbo as to whether a person waiting on a result may be positive but asymptomatic or negative with the attendant uncertainty about their COVID-19 status. Since we do not have the ability or inclination to actively police players’ individual choices it is incumbent on all players to self abide/enforce all the above rules/policies. Thank you for your commitment to making CTC a safe
place to enjoy tennis in this challenging time.