Join us for a free tai-chi practice at Dahn Yoga in Glen Ellyn!
You may wear any comfortable clothes, and please be prepared to take off your shoes (you can be barefoot, wear socks, or traditional Tai-Chi shoes that are not worn outside).
General format of our meeting:
• Standing meditation/relaxation (about 20 minutes)
• Stretching exercises (about 10 minutes)
• Yang style long form (about 15 minutes)
• Small break/Socializing/Discussion (about 10 minutes)
• Long form - second time (about 15 minutes)
• Small break/Socializing/Discussion (about 5 minutes)
• Optional Push Hands practice for advanced practitioners (about 15 minutes)
Please be on-time!
The practice is open to any level of practitioner. Please visit our About Page for general info about our practice.
Please use the "Comment" area on the event page to offer/ask for rides and to post any questions or comments.