addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicken Enthusiasts of Lake and McHenry Counties Message Board › Chickens looking for new home ASAP

Chickens looking for new home ASAP

Kerri
user 10384625
Group Organizer
McHenry, IL
Post #: 3
For those of you who currently have chickens or are able to have chickens, a fellow chicken friend has 12-15 red star hens and a handsome rooster to rehome. They are free. Established the flock this past spring, fed organic feed and free range. Lovely, well cared for birds. Hens are a year and 2 mo old and the rooster is 10 mo old. He is a Silver Lakenvelder/Golden Laced Wyandotte cross (this bird came from my stock). Take a few or all. Need to go ASAP. Located in Woodstock. Fleming Rd.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm looking for a small group of adolescent hens to begin my chicken experience. Have coop ready in a portion of small barn. Gals would be able to free range on 8.8 acres of nicely maintained property.