addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chihuahuas of the Tampa Bay Area Message Board › Annual Howl - I Days Christmas Pawty

Annual Howl - I Days Christmas Pawty

Lynne, Baby and B.
spunky97721
Group Organizer
Wesley Chapel, FL
Hello Everyone,
I know we are still 6 weeks away from our biggest event of the year, but we need to get the RSVP's in asap so that I know if we will have enough to justify all of the added expense we are going through for this party.  We will have door prizes, Santa Claus will visit and a great caricature artist will be doing your pups.  Not to mention the charity side of this event where you get to bid against one another for great baskets and items.
We know it is in Wesley Chapel this year, a little drive for some of you, but the venue is so worth it!  They can accommodate more of us and plenty of room for strollers.
Thank you!
Lynne