10 week course, Thursday evenings
This course focuses primarily on helping you to develop a richer use of the Mandarin language, to be more like a native Chinese speaker, and acquire advanced level words used in business, books and reports:
- Have deeper conversations about work, life, experiences and opinions, such as describing someone’s physical and personality traits, expressing views on love, talking about job interviews, and leaving a positive impression
- Use more advanced, elaborate adjectives, verbs, colloquialisms and sentence structures – more like a native speaker
- ‘How’s Your Week?’ segment of each lesson to help you speak more spontaneously and acquire practical vocabulary sometimes missed in textbooks
- ‘How’s the Story?’ segment of each lesson to help you further strengthen your reading and comprehension ability
- Develop a clear and full understanding of HSK4 vocabulary and structures so you can use them confidently in different contexts and achieve top marks for HSK4!
- Level: HSK 4 上 (lessons 1 to 3)
Who Is the Course Suitable For?
- You have completed our Intermediate Mandarin 4 level course or have done similar studies up to HSK4 level.
- Not sure what level you are? Do our quick 15 minute assessment test: https://chinaunbound.typeform.com/to/iSVRwK
- Alternatively, give us a call on[masked].
- Never miss a lesson with access to our detailed lesson notes, grammar explanations, exercises and audio lessons
- Learn in Chinese – you are at a level where you can understand a class in 中文! Our advanced classes are taught primarily in Chinese (with English explanations for complex parts of course) – to give you lots of opportunity to listen, speak, read and write
- ‘How’s your week?’ and ‘How’s the story?’ segment of each lesson provides an enjoyable way to build fluency and learn practical, daily vocabulary sometimes not covered in text books
- Easy, straightforward explanations of complicated vocabulary and grammar points
- Small class – no more than 8 people, lots of opportunity to practice and still get individual attention from your tutor
- Affordable – works out to be only £27/lesson
- Join with a friend and save £15 each on your course fee
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied
- Option to pay a deposit of £40.00 per ticket. Balance is due 14 days before course starts
Contact us to find out more about our courses: https://china-unbound.co.uk/contact/