addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chinese Culture Club Message Board › step down as organizer

step down as organizer

Amy C.
user 13800070
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 1
Dear All members in Chinese Cultural group,

It has been one year since I start this meetup group. Thanks for joining and attending so far, it is my pleasure to meet all of you.

I would step down from being the organizer since busy for work and study. So any of you want to take up the role, please go ahead and add me as event organizer to organize something occassionally. If no one is going to pick it up then I will let the club close down.

If you are interested to join Cantonese group classes (limit to 5-6 ppl) to boost up your Cantonese / Mandarin / Chinese, please give me a shout. I haven't found a Tai Chi teacher who can speak English yet. So if you are still interested in Tai Chi class or keep contact, please send me a note as well.

My email and facebook is amycyp(at)gmail.com
You can look up Ami Chan in FB, the second one is me, send message tell me that you are from Chinese cultural club then I will add you.

Cheers and all the best
Amy wink
A former member
Post #: 96