addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chinese speakers in Houston Message Board › Drink, Paint, and Have Fun!

Drink, Paint, and Have Fun!

Julie
user 12716825
Houston, TX
anyone interested in this painting? Class is on Friday, 9/2.

Paint and supply are provided. it's BYOB.

http://www.pinotspale...­

You will need to purchase tickets on your own and in advance before they are sold out.

If we have some interest, I will create an event for it.

A former member
Post #: 4
Sounds like fun.
Richard
user 8531395
Houston, TX
Post #: 39

do people drink and paint?

will there be nude models, too? (tasteful, of course)

you really need to create more events, julie. i'm not up to your standards... O.o
Julie
user 12716825
Houston, TX
Post #: 13

do people drink and paint?

will there be nude models, too? (tasteful, of course)

you really need to create more events, julie. i'm not up to your standards... O.o

You have the option to drink and paint. no nude models.. they teach certain paintings on certain days. The link I have is for Van Gogh's Starry Night. Depending on the difficulty, price and time vary.

??? what do you mean you are not to my standards?
Richard
user 8531395
Houston, TX
Post #: 40

ah that's pretty cool. so just a random schmuck like me can walk in and (with some creative imbibing) try to produce that painting? no prior experience needed?

the events i create aren't anywhere near as interesting....mine seem 'everyday' in comparison... =p
Julie
user 12716825
Houston, TX
Post #: 14

ah that's pretty cool. so just a random schmuck like me can walk in and (with some creative imbibing) try to produce that painting? no prior experience needed?

yes, even you can do it! =P no prior experience required.

They should teach step by step. i.e paint all canvas to blue >> dot some stars, etc..
Richard
user 8531395
Houston, TX
Post #: 41

yes, even you can do it! =P no prior experience required.

They should teach step by step. i.e paint all canvas to blue >> dot some stars, etc..

wait, "even" me??!!!! What's that supposed to mean??!! j/k =p

awesome! with a glass (or bottle) of wine in me, i may even think my end product is good! the trick will be getting everyone else to drink enough to think it's good, too! O.o
Estate
user 9151690
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
sounds fun, I would be interested smile