What we're about
Are you Vegetarian or Vegan? Or are you a meat eater who would like to find out more about vegetarian food? The Christchurch Vegan and Vegetarian Group is for anyone: whether you are just tentatively exploring vegetarian options or have been vegan/vegetarian for decades.
This group is run by the Christchurch Vegan Society, we hold a wide range of events for anyone who would like to attend. All of our events are vegan - as vegetarians are able to eat vegan food (vegan food is automatically vegetarian), but vegans cannot eat vegetarian food. This way everyone can feel welcome at our events and can sign up for any event
- For those of you who enjoy a relaxed night out at a restaurant you might enjoy the Vegan Dining Group.
- Would you like to meet new people - then the Pot luck dinners might interest you.
- For those of you who enjoy supporting fundraising efforts - the fundraising dinners are a great experience.
- Are you LBGTQ? - then Veggie Puffs might sound like you?
- Do you prefer to eat raw? - then the Raw vegan group might spark your interest.
- Do you enjoy running/walking? Then Team Vegan could be for you.
- Are you at university - the Uni group might meet your needs.
- Or have we not yet got a group which caters for you - help start one up and we can advertise it on this Meet Up site and also in our weekly newsletter. You might be keen on starting a 25 - 35's single veges group, or a vege tramping group, or ... if you don't want to host a regular group you could host a one off event like; Let's go to the beach for an afternoon Meet Up
For more info you can email email@example.com
- We also host other events; for fundraising and socialising and we'd love to have you along.