Live Bible Study Call In
THURSDAYS - 8 - 9 PM EST
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed (corrected), rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalm 119:11 Study and apply the Bible, the Word of God, to keep yourself from Satan and Sin.
Or Satan and Sin will keep you from studying and applying the Word of God!
Jesus said God's Word is TRUE! Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth. John 17:17
Society has become so fake that the truth actually bothers some people.
In fact, the further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak the truth.
Do you feel confused?
Are friends giving you worldly and not Biblical advise?
Every Thursday night you can call into a lively bible study on topics like
- What are the challenges of raising children of divorce?
- How can I feel whole again (healing) after divorce?
- I have never been married before, with all the divorces going on - what should I look for in a mate?
- How does the Bible define a Man of God or a Woman of God?
- My spouse cheated on me - How can I forgive them?
- What does the Bible say about divorce and remarriage?
- Does the Bible say marriage is a covenant or a contract?
- What can we learn from Adam & Eve and Mary & Joseph? (the two most famous married couples and parents) - What does the Bible say about the Permanence of Marriage? - What if I don't feel love for my spouse any more? - What are the Biblical basis for marriage vows? (til death do us part - 1 Cor 7:39)
- What did the church fathers teach about marriage and divorce for 1500 years? - When was the Universal Marriage Law established? To whom does it apply? - Which marriages does God recognize? - Does the New Testament ever recognize divorce? Are there exceptions? - What does the Bible say about "falling in love"? - Why are both love and respect essential for a healthy marriage? -Who is your best friend when you are married? -What is a "one flesh" or covenant relationship? - Does never again twain mean never again two? - How many parties are involved with a marriage covenant? - Do children need to know who the King and Queen are in the home? - How does the Bible define LOVE?
If you are contemplating marriage, confused about your present marriage, or considering divorce, these Bible Study Calls are a must for you.
These are often hard hitting and heart wrenching issues that many are facing each day.
The speakers are pastors and authors that have counseled thousands of believers just like you. There will be testimonies of fellow believers on how they have faced life's challenges concerning singleness, marriage and their family, and have become overcomers through Christ, who strengthens us. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us. Romans 8:37 Most nights, you will be able to listen in on your phone.
Some speakers have presentations that can be viewed on a webinar format,
so you can choose to watch online or listen on your phone.
Webinars have different dial in numbers.
There are callers from all over (US, Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Panama).
Please introduce yourself with your first name only,
city/state or province you are calling from, and the church/denomination you attend. When you announce yourself, it is an encouragement to others.
Then *6 or mute your line to minimize background noise.
Have your bible and pen in paper in hand to take notes.
Shut the door and turn off the radio or TV to minimize background noise. Make sure the kids and dog are sleeping.
Time permitting, there will be Q&A - either by call in or email Q&A.
Next week, June 9, Dr. Joseph Webb; Th.D; Ph.D; President of Christian Principles Restored Ministries International, Inc.; from Orlando, Florida, will be sharing with us how our God is a Covenant making and keeping God. He will expose the ploy of those who make excuses for adultery; when they keep emphasizing how God forgives SIN without REPENTANCE. They try to cause you to be confused about the difference between sin and a covenant. God will forgive any sin we REPENT of, but He will not change a covenant. (HOMEWORK: go to this websitehttp://www.marriagedivorce.com/Dont-Confuse-a-Sin-with-a-Covenant.php and read his message: “Don’t confuse sin with a covenant.” ) After a short teaching time, Dr. Webb will open the lines to answer your questions and offer encouragement, regardless of your present situation in life. Dr. Webb has been a pastor, evangelist, youth pastor, minister of music, and international conference speaker since 1957. He pastored his last church for 23 years . He is the author of two books about marriage that have positively touched millions.
You can learn about CPR Christian Principles Restored Ministries here:
You can learn about Dr Joe Webb, an international teacher and author here:
HOMEWORK: Watch What the Bible Really Says About Marriage & Divorce Part 1 of 9 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVInoPenPwA
HOMEWORK: Watch Marriage & Divorce - The Trojan Horse in the Church Part 1 of 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeGoFV_VZhc
To get the most benefit from the call, complete the 3 homework assignments.
This weekly singles Bible Study will provide you strength for your journey!
Invite your friends. It won't be the same without you. Sometimes the discussion is just as exciting and inspirational as the teaching.
Host of the weekly
Marriage Permanence Conference Call
8-9 pm EST (same as NYC and Miami)
USA Dial-in Number: (712)[masked]