900 Beach Street, San Francisco, CA
Get ready for a day adventure to Fisherman's Wharf! This is a perfect activity to meet some of your fellow members in a fun, casual way and also explore one of San Francisco's main tourist attractions. We will meet in front of the Maritime Museum at 2 pm. From there we will split up into as many equal groups as possible and be given the clues. The area for the hunt will be from Pier 30 to Ghirardelli Square. Anticipate about two miles of walking distance and some SF fog/breeze so wear layers!
After the hunt, we will finish at Ghirardelli Square for ice cream and hot chocolate.
A few quick notes...
1. In order to count you for this activity, you must text me at[masked], up to a week before the event date. If I do not hear from you, I will not count you for the teams.
2. To fully enjoy this activity, we must have at least 10 adults participating. If the minimum is not met, the event will be postponed until we can get the numbers up.
3. This event is primarily for singles but couples are welcome!
4. This will be a kid friendly event, feel free to take your children along if you feel they are comfortable walking the distance required.
5. This event will be cross posted with the Christian Family Adventure Club.
Lastly, we understand life happens and sometimes you can't make the scheduled activity as planned, just let us know ahead of time. You can call me directly at 415.542.8817.
Update 1: Date Change to 23 April