Do you often feel isolated and alone while you're struggling with fear or anxiety about your health, and wish you had more emotional and social support?
Join us if you’d like to help build a community for this:
• Being part of an empathetic community of people who, like us, frequently struggle with fears and concerns about our health
• A positive and uplifting experience at each meeting
• Enjoying fun activities with this community
• Exchanging information with each other about what (non-medical) has worked to help relieve our fears and anxiety about our health (meditation, philosophy/spirituality, diet, lifestyle, etc.)
• Emotional and social support while we're struggling with fear or anxiety about health
This group is NOT for discussing treatments for your specific health issues, and it’s NOT for selling any services, by members or organizers. We’re focused on peer-based emotional and social support.
Disclaimer: We’re not licensed health practitioners. This isn’t a group that offers medical or professional treatments. Also, by joining or participating in this group, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your mental and physical health, and you acknowledge that none of the organizers nor any of the other participants in this group are responsible for any results, actions, or experiences that result from your participation in or knowledge of this group.