What we're about
Our members are people who like to do things and don't want to do them alone. Our hosts decide what events to plan and they vary from art, biking adventures, concerts, kayaks, Yoda to yoga. Basically anything our members want to do let's make it happen.
When an events is planned you will get a notification.
Please choose "Yes" if you would like to attend.
Choose "No" if you don't wish to attend.
Please read our "Crew Rules"
This is a group for anyone looking for good times, new adventures, and meeting new people. If you would like to be a host just let me know. .
Everyone was a new member once so don't let that hold you back!
Also feel free to join our other free groups, we can make you a host there too if you like.
MEMBERS: If a stranger messages you, please let an organizer know; we will do everything we can to stop unwanted messages. We will ban them. It is creepy (and probably a scam or player) if someone messages a member they have not met (other than hosts on an event you are going to or interested in).. Don't send instant messages through meetup to folks you haven't met. Propositions to meet outside of meetup events to a virtual stranger is creepy. Of course a relevant message to an event host regarding an upcoming meetup is different. Thank you for that consideration.
Players there are plenty of other sites if you just want to hook up one on one, don't make folks feel unsafe here. If you have done a meetup with someone and want to send them a good to see/meet you followup to me that is totally different, but if they do not reply or aren't interested don't be a "meetup creep". Of course it's great if folks "meetup" and some magic develops. So please remember while it is fun to "meetup", this group is not "hookup.com" or "match.com". Not everyone here is single or seeking a romance.
Remember if you receive an unsolicited message or suspicious or inappropriate behavior, please report it to Paul S, it is grounds for immediate dismissal of violating party. They probably are spamming others here and in other groups. We will ban them.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY POLICY:
By joining this group, RSVPing to events, and attending events, you are confirming that you have read, understand, accept and are legally bound by the following:
1. This is a meetup group. Attending events or trips is voluntary by you as a member. Participation in any activity with us by you is at your own risk. You assume the risk for any guest you bring, adult or minor.
2. By joining us as a member you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the group, it's organizers, co-organizers, assistant organizers, event hosts, other members and guests from all claims or liability of every type (including court costs and legal fees) for injury or death to any person or for damage to property, loss of personal property or any other wrongful act arising out of or relating to your participation as a member. This agreement applies to you and to other persons who may accompany you in these endeavors, adult or minor.
3. You also agree to hold the organizers as well as other group members harmless. By participating voluntarily in the group, you expressly waive any and all such claims against each and every other member and their guests in the group, including without limitation any and all claims against the group organizers, co-organizers, assistant organizers, and event hosts.
4. Any social events or trips that we sponsor, hold or provide information about will fall also under the same Disclaimer and Liability guidelines listed above.
5. Negative or adversarial comments, posts or actions will result in removal and banning of the offending party.
Past events (713)
This content is available only to members