addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cinema & Cocktails Message Board › Can't make the screening of "Incredibly Small" at reRun Gastropub 4/10

Can't make the screening of "Incredibly Small" at reRun Gastropub 4/10

NYC girl in P.
user 10368466
Paris, FR
Hello everyone, I regret to inform that due to an unexpected emergency, I won't be able to attend the screening of "Incredibly Small" at reRun Gastropub this Tuesday April 10. I am so disappointed but please feel go and enjoy the free screening as it promises to be a good film and evening. I'll be planning a couple of gatherings later this month. Your Cinema & Cocktails Host, Mozell