addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cinema & Cocktails Message Board › My film composer/friend's show in Brooklyn tomorrow Sunday May 20

My film composer/friend's show in Brooklyn tomorrow Sunday May 20

NYC girl in P.
user 10368466
Paris, FR
Hello everyone, Hope you are all enjoying the beautiful May weather we're having. If anyone is in Brooklyn tomorrow my friend/film composer of my short film is playing tomorrow night at a cool art/music space called Shapeshifter Lab. Monvelyno Alexis is an incredible Haitian jazz/pop singer/musician who's opened for Lauryn Hill, Wyclef Jean and is a major talent to watch. It'll be a fun evening to start off the week.  See info below if interested in joining. He should be going on around 7pmish. Cheers, Mozell

Living Art* Exhibit and Performance May 20th!
Join us for the second *Living Art* Exhibit and Performance, this time
at a HUGE, spectacular performance venue!

LOCATION: Shapeshifter Lab – 18 Whitwell Place (Park Slope) Brooklyn, NY

A unique and innovative, creative experience in one night:

Over 25 paintings (some never seen before) adorn the white brick
walls. HUGE canvases…. We will even create some as we dance and play
(All art is for sale. Cash and money orders gladly accepted.)

Live music by Monvelyno
“Choreography On Canvas”: Jennifer will paint and dance
Guest performers to be announced

*Bar and Cafe at the venue (soda, beer, coffee)

*Jennifer is providing a variety of wine for you with the help of Bed-Vyne Wine.

($ 5 Suggested donation)

*Remember to come with an open mind, above all else! We encourage you
to join us in the the group art piece. Paints and brushes will be
provided for your to freely create art at your leisure.­