addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cinéma Cleveland! Message Board › Life of Pi

Life of Pi

Bill J.
Bill.Johnson
Group Organizer
Chagrin Falls, OH

Hi

Cinéphiles,

Just wanted to give you a heads up on some things related to Life of Pi.

First, the gracious manager of LockKeepers has informed me that he will be providing complementary appetizers for Ciné Arts Cleveland! members attending dinner after the film on December 1st.  He is a friend and I've experienced his hospitality in the past.  More than once, I've feasted on their appetizers and then taken most of my dinner home for the next day.  It will be a real treat.  Then, I just noticed that World Market has a sweepstakes promotion tie-in with Life of Pi that could win

you a trip for two to India and other prizes.  Since I entered and plan on winning, you don't have to bother entering: www.worldmarketsweepstakes.com­ Good Luck!