addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Citizen Data Scientists - Melbourne Message Board › URGENT: Meetup POSTPONED to 11th Feb: Azure Data Lake: Analytics + Storage (

URGENT: Meetup POSTPONED to 11th Feb: Azure Data Lake: Analytics + Storage (Feb 11th)

Barnam B.
user 189544589
Singapore, SG
Hi There Data Scientists,

Due to Emergency Compassionate reasons previously unforseen we are postponing today's meetup to the 11th, Thursday, next week. We'd like to apologise for the late notice. Hope to see you next week, on Thursday the 11th.

Thank you so very much for understanding.

Best Regards
Barnam

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Citizen/events/227169791/­

When: Thursday, February 11, 2016 6:30 PM

Where: Microsoft Melbourne office
Level 5, 4 Freshwater Place
Melbourne

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.