"You are the heroine of your own life story!"-author unknown
This group is for introverted/ shy women who are seeking "pro-active and positive" solutions for building communication, positive thinking, happiness, self-confidence, and empowerment. We learn, grow, empower ourselves (and each other!) to nurture the dynamic women that we are!
We share a common goal:
Continuing on our life journey on the right path to experience the happiest life we were meant to lead! This is an accepting, warm, and non-judgmental group where each woman can take pride in being her true/authentic self. The best part? We have fun!! :)
Do you relate to any or all of the below? Then this group is for you!
• Social anxiety (fear of being judged, fear of small talk)
• Tired of hiding behind a "social" mask to try to "disguise" your shyness or introversion?
• Often overwhelmed with procrastination, self-doubt, anxiety, low-self-esteem?
• Struggling with self-confidence and finding the "authentic" you?
• Do you fear public speaking or attending social events? Has this held you back in life?
• Feeling "stuck" in your life? Looking for tools to empower, self-motivate and bring focus to your life?
Mini-workshops ( free & $10) focusing on topics that will provide skills for self-growth, self-empowerment for shy/introverted women. These 2-hr workshops are kept small (5 women - usually I charge $250 in my business, but this Meetup group is my way of "giving back" to empower women so you'll gain tons of knowledge).
We also have fun outings/events around the city such as the ROM, AGO, movies, etc. (a great way to mingle with other introverted women & foster new friendships!).
You can find out more about me, my education, experience at the other group that I run called My POWER Muse: Empowerment and Communication Skills for Women here on Meetup. That group may be of interest to you as well!
Warm regards and I look forward to having you as a member!
**Please note that I am not a therapist and this is not a therapy group. It is a group for women seeking "positive and pro-active" solutions for shyness and introversion.
Disrespect for the other women in the group will not be tolerated. This is a non-judgemental and accepting environment.