Mar 27, 2014 · 5:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Tickets/More Info: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/black-icon-awards-success-panel-tickets-10906749381?aff=promopartners&afu=96024499
The Black Business Icon Award is an evening of honoring and celebrating excellence in the Black community as well as learning from business leaders that have achieved high levels of success.
The main event of the evening follows the panel discussion as we give the Black Business Icon Award to Janice Bryant Howroyd, founder and chief executive officer of ACT-1 Group, the largest minority woman-owned employment agency in the world with offices in 75 cities worldwide and revenue over $1.8 Billion. Her client list includes top brands like Billboard, Ford Motor Company, Merck, Sempra Energy, and AT&T.
She is recognized as one of the richest Black Americans with a net worth of over $250 million and one of the top 10 blacks in business by Black Enterprise. Howroyd’s company placed third on the Black Enterprise magazine list of Top Black-Owned Industrial/Service Companies in America. Ms. Howroyd has also been named Entrepreneur of the Year by the BET.
Janice Bryant Howroyd
- Founder and CEO of ACT-1 Group
- 4th Largest Black Owned Business In The US
- Largest woman minority owned employment agency in the world with revenues over $1.8 Billion and offices in 75 cities worldwide
- Recognized as one of the Top 20 Blacks In Business
- Recognized as one of the Top 20 Richest Black Americans (Over $250M)
- Entrepreneur of the Year by the BET
- Presidential Spirit Award Winner