What we're about
Let's get together and travel. Clearwater Beach Travel meetup will bring together all ages who have a lust to travel. Everyone is welcome Married or Single, young or old. If you love adventure, cruises or tours, this is the group to join.. Our group will share the benefits of exclusive reduced travel discounts. I am starting this group to meet other locals who love to travel as much me. We will be planning mini local getaways to travel adventures to far off places. There will be special booking perks exclusive to our group. Be part of the Idea, Save Money and Travel. Enrich your life, fulfill dreams, make new friends and create memories to last a lifetime.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY INFORMATION:
By joining this group, responding and attending events, you are confirming that you have read, understand and accept the following:
1. Clearwater Beach Travel Meetup is a meetup group. Attending events or Trips is voluntary by you as a member. Participation in any activity with us is at your own risk.
2. By joining Clearwater Beach Travel Meetup as a member you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Clearwater Beach Travel Meetup, its organizers, co-organizers, assistant organizers, event hosts, and other members from all claims or liability of every type (including court costs and legal fees) for injury or death to any person or for damage to property, loss of personal property or any other wrongful act arising out of or relating to your participation as a member. This agreement applies to you and to other persons (as your guests) who may accompany you in these endeavors.
3. You also agree to hold the organizers as well as other group members harmless. By participating voluntarily in the group, you expressly waive any and all such claims against each and every other member in the group, including without limitation any and all claims against the group organizer, co-organizers, assistant organizers, and event hosts.
5. Any social events or trip that Clearwater Beach Travel Meetup sponsors and holds will fall also under the same Disclaimer and Liability guidelines listed above.
6.Please upload at least 1 personal/recognizable photo of yourself to your profile when you join!
7. If you RSVP "Yes" to an event, please change your RSVP to "No" if you find out you can't attend the event. This is just respectful to the group and event location. "No Shows" are frowned upon. And chronic no-shows won't be invited to private events and will not be eligible to become life members. So please be considerate, especially when we have a limited amount of people who can attend and we make reservations.
8. We have a membership fee of $10 yearly donation if you decide you like the group. We use the donations to cover costs and special events. Once you donate to the group you become a contributing member and will receive, on occasion, free drinks, free appetizers, private invites, and will be eligible for prizes at upcoming events.
9.Soliciting- Our group does not welcome soliciting of any nature. Please do not solicit for personal, or business reasons. Promoting for self gain is prohibited.
10. NO SHOWS - If a member RSVP's yes for ANY event and does not attend - this is a No Show. If a member No Shows five times they are subject to removal from the group. If you can't make an event you must change your RSVP to No. If you are unable to make the change please contact the event host and let them know you can't attend. If you can't reach the event host - please contact Jackie Ceren Organizer
11. Last Minute Cancellations - We ask all members to cancel their RSVP 24 hours prior to an event. Of course, if there is an emergency we understand.