You may, indeed, join our club when you bring your computer in for servicing. While our yearly dues are $50, we do offer a one-time accommodation to new members to join for only $40 in order to get your computer repaired.
• Club members who have already used your yearly free visit will be charged $20 for all subsequent visits until you renew.
• If you bring a laptop, you must bring your power cord also.
• If you are bringing a desktop, you only need to bring the computer. You do not need to bring your keyboard, mouse, or monitor.
• We do NOT work on Apple products or printers.
• You may not drop off your computer and leave.
• Sorry, but we don't make appointments. We operate on a first come, first served basis.
• We also host over 50 learning events from basic to advanced each month that are ALL free to our members. Check out our calendar.
Note: Our computer repair service actually occurs EVERY Wednesday and Friday morning from 8:30am until 12:30 in the afternoon, however, Meetup would send you 8 emails a month reminding you so I am configuring it instead to remind you only twice a month.