This is a mid-week group for all women who enjoy walking.
Walking is a great way of enjoying physical activity, beautiful scenery and meeting like-minded souls.
Proven benefits of walking:
• significantly improves mood, self esteem and restores mental fatigue
• a natural distraction, the workout is harder but actually feels easier
• provides essential variety, especially with the British weather :)
• a supportive, sociable group
Your safety is important to me:
• I am an experienced Hill and Moorland Leader with the Mountain Training Association
• I am experienced in First Aid having worked for many years in Accident and Emergency
• We stay together :)
• Maximum 12 walkers
• Everyone's safety is important so only well behaved dogs are permitted on the walks
• If you are unable to attend please call or text me before the activity is due to start
• If you are unsure about your level of fitness please contact me
If you have any suggestions or questions please let me know
I look forward to walking with you
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Release of liability and waiver of legal rights
Being a member of Clent Hills Women Walk you agree to completely release any right you have or may hereafter have to recover any damages in case of accident, injury, illness or death, whilst participating in an event organised by Clent Hills Women Walk.
You fully understand and acknowledge that your participation in events organised by Clent Hills Women Walk and/or use of equipment, is a potentially hazardous activity, which could result in accident, injury, illness or death.
You assume all risks associated with events organised by Clent Hills Women Walk including but not limited to falls; contact with other participants; effects of the weather, traffic, road and footpath conditions.
You agree to abide by any decision of a Clent Hills Women Walk organiser to any aspect of your participation in the events, including the right of the organiser to deny or suspend your participation or membership for any reason, whatsoever.
You certify that you are in good health and medically able to participate in events organised by Clent Hills Women Walk.
Being a member of Clent Hills Women Walk, knowing the facts, you for yourself and anyone acting on your behalf, waive and release Clent Hills Women Walk, their representatives and successors, from all claims of liabilities of any kind, arising out of your participation in events organised by Clent Hills Women Walk.
Membership is open to everyone
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members