It's The 6th Annual Back To School Mega-Meetup! And the 9th anniversary of Cleveland Big Data.
The Cleveland Big Data and Hadoop User Group is proud to announce a Mega-Meetup for Monday September 9, 2019 at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History!
Gather by the front door at 5:15pm. We can't get in until 5:30pm.
5:30pm - 6:30pm - Mingle by sponsor tables, cash bar & pizza.
6:30pm - Recruiting shout outs, general announcements.
Sessions: 20 minute slots
* CMNH - "Astronomy Visualization Systems", Jason Davis CMNH Astronomer
* Cleveland Museum of Art / Pandata - "How the Cleveland Museum of Art is using big data to verify the impact of digital experiences, and other stories"
* Cloudera - "Portability of Multi-Function Workloads in a Multi-Cloud World"
* Snowflake - "Query Your Raw Snowflake Data Lake With No Data Prep"
* Google - "Serverless Streaming Analytics on Google Cloud"
Please RSVP so I can get an accurate headcount on pizza. Want to make sure everybody gets fed.
As always, free to attend. Open to all. Just RSVP. If you are a sauropod you can just show up and lumber in. Theropods need to register, plus pay regular entrance fee and insurance premium.
Parking-Jitsu: the CMNH garage will be open for pay-parking.