addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Print & Pixel Message Board › Fotor HDR - the replacement app for iCameraHDR is here at last and I can say

Fotor HDR - the replacement app for iCameraHDR is here at last and I can say it is a worthy successor

Chris P.
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi all,

Richard asked me to link this article I just wrote about Fotor HDR. Please enjoy.­
Richard G.
user 14315276
London, GB
Post #: 1
Thanks Chris. I wasn't sure if people get notifications when something is posted here, a bit like when you belong to a Facebook group. I will try and find out.