There’s growing support for carbon pricing as a necessary
step to address climate change. It’s supported by 88
countries and a broad array of public interest groups yet
most Americans know very little about carbon pricing.
Come to learn:
• Why pricing is an effective policy for climate action
• How pricing will speed a transition to renewable energy
• Many co-benefits including employment and jobs
• The broad, diverse groups that support pricing
• How you can support a carbon pricing policy
CP101 presentations are presented and sponsored by:
• Citizens' Climate Lobby (IL)
• The Climate Reality Project - Chicago, IL Chapter
• League of Women Voters (Arlington Heights, Mt. Prospect, Buffalo Grove, Wheeling, Prospect Heights, Elk Grove Village).
This presentation is hosted by:
• Evanston Chapter of Indivisible