addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Climb Matrix Message Board › Looking for roomates/housing

Looking for roomates/housing

Drew K.
user 31985992
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hey all,

New to this list but have been in and out of Portland for the last 10 years. Just moved back from living a few years in Europe and looking to make connections in the climbing community here, and also find a new place to live!

I would prefer to live in NE Portland but open to pretty much anywhere if the house/roommates are the right match. Im in my late 20s, male, employed full time, and always looking to get out for a long weekend of climbing/mountaineering/skiing.

If you are in the same position, or have a room opening up in your home, I'd love to connect.

Thanks all,

Drew