addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Climb Matrix Message Board › PDX Climbing

PDX Climbing

Ryan K.
user 100955672
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hey, I am trying to get back into climbing after a long break. Looking for some people that want to get out on the rock and have a good time. I do not know the area well, except what I can find on summitpost and mountain project. So, I would be interested in checking anything out. Sport/Trad/TR. It is all good. :)