addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Climb Matrix Message Board › Smith Rock 1/25 & 1/26 Partners wanted

Smith Rock 1/25 & 1/26 Partners wanted

A former member
Post #: 3
I'm looking for climbing partners for Smith Rock on 1/25 & 1/26. I want to climb some 5.5-5.7 multipitch trad routes, multi pitch sport routes in 5.8-5.9 ,and some harder single pitch sport routes. I've got a single rack of nuts/gumby bells/cams and 50m rope. Planning to leave friday night from Portland and camp at the park. Let me know if you would like to join.