You're invited to our annual preXerocon Cloud Accounting Apps MeetUp for a fun, interesting, informative afternoon to get us in the mood for #Xerocon the next day.
Join global experts in the Accounting Technology space to hear about modern technology and solutions.
Check out all the great bite sized talks we've lined up for you:
Doors Open - networking + nibbles
Acknowledgement of Country given by Jolene Elliot ( TJ Accounting Consultants)
SNAPSHOT of CLOUD APPS - PRACTICE
Emcee Amy Holdsworth + Ian Walker Clarity Street
* Practice Ignition - onboarding - Ethan Cooney
* Receipt Bank - accounts payable - Gavin Fernandes
* XBert - data-driven risk notifications - Troy Brown
* BGL - SimpleFund360 + CAS 360 - Daniel Tramontana
Building capacity in your firm with The Outsourced Accountant - Nick Sinclair
SNAPSHOT of CLOUD APPS - ADVISORY
Emcee Tim Hoopmann Spinn Business Solutions
* DataDear - MSExcel download + upload tool - presenter Shane Scott Illumin8
* Float - cash flow reporting - Colin Hewitt
* Etani Business Platform - Power BI solutions for practice - Cameron Lynch
* dataSIGHTS - bespoke Power BI solutions - Kevin Wiegand
* BPP - John Peterson
3:25pm Special Guest Kaye-Note!
Kaye Harding - GM, Ecosystem Partner Experience at Xero
- Insights into optimising time with Accounting Apps at #Xerocon.
SNAPSHOT of CLOUD APPS - APPS ADVISORY
* MinuteDock - speaker - Nicole Lynch Streamline Management
* N2 ERP - multi channel cloud ERP - Stewart Martel
* Zahara - approvals for supplier invoices and purchase requisition - presenter Lee Duffield All in Advisory
Networking + nibbles
Close - leads into Precon Party 2019 https://landing.practiceignition.com/xerocon-precon
Everyone is welcome.
River City Labs, also known as The Precinct.
This is an opportunity to visit a thriving space, the absolute heart of the Queensland startup, incubators, investors, mentors, and innovative thinkers, Advance Queensland, and was founded by SHARK Steve Baxter.
The venue is situated in our ChinaTown, and is surrounded by numerous eating options (**remember the next event is canapes not dinner, so eat up beforehand!).