Happy new years everyone!
For our January meetup, we will be talking about Docker- the Linux container engine.
If you've been trying to figure out what Docker is about, how to use it and where to use it, then this is the meetup for you. We'll be doing user presentations on what folks are currently doing with Docker in their projects (either personal or at work)!
• James Turnbull (skype-in), Intro to Docker and The Docker Book (http://www.dockerbook.com/)
• Scott Collier to talk about docker files in fedora.
• Ian Richardson to talk about Docker+Rundeck.
• Nars Tadepali to talk about Docker usecases at Actian.
• Aater Suleman to talk about Docker usecases at Flux7.
• Paul Czarkowski to talk about Deis.
If you are already using Docker on your personal project or at work? Then we'd love to hear what you are doing with it- consider presenting your usecase or how you are using Docker. Just comment on this thread, and we'll add you to the speaker list.
Food sponsor: Canonical (http://www.canonical.com/) (Dustin Kirkland)