addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Club Cyberia Makers Message Board › Open Project Day Feb 25th, 2012

Open Project Day Feb 25th, 2012

Andy H.
AndyinIndy
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
I will be very late on Saturday - I have a church meeting that starts at 2 PM on the West side. There should be other people there to meet any new people, so ask for Jason Voyles, who started the space.
Andy H.
AndyinIndy
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
Some people found it, and others had trouble. I am sorry about the poor directions and signage.

To find us, you go through the gate, and we are inside the first doorway (the one next to the transformer). we are the first door on the right, and the door is marked but the hallway is not.

Much thanks for bringing the Girl scout Cookies, Jeff! I got there just before 5 PM and there were only a few people left (we built the first wall for our "classroom" tonight). I hope to see more of you there on weekends to come!

Meetup tracks groups by participation so don't forget to join and RSVP for Open Project Workshops. Regular members don't usually use the Meetup website so be sure to sign up for the Facebook page to follow the other discussions.

-Andy in Indy
A former member
Post #: 2
I created a public Google Map pushpin for our location, perhaps we can use it in further meetup announcements.

http://g.co/maps/uk3e...­
Andy H.
AndyinIndy
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 4
Thanks, I added that to the "How do you get there" section!