In our next meetup we will improve the OpenStreetMap by adding the missing roads from the Improve OSM tool.
ImproveOSM is a set of tools that highlights mapping tasks for contributing to OSM in a meaningful way. By using ImproveOSM you can add missing roads, parking spots, one-way attributes and turn restriction to the map.
The tool identified around[masked] cases when a road/part of a road is missing from the map.
· Socialize with other mappers & pizza
· ImproveOSM tool short presentation
· Mapping using ImproveOSM tools (iD/JOSM plugin)
• As the meeting will be focused mostly on editing, please bring a laptop and a charger
• (optional) JOSM (https://josm.openstreetmap.de/) installed on your laptop
If you are interested in the ImproveOSM tools, check out the following: