addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Co-Founders Meetup Message Board › Looking for a technical co-founder to join a revolutionary new venture

Looking for a technical co-founder to join a revolutionary new venture

A former member
Post #: 12
Friends,

I am an experienced product and business executive who very recently launched a new company focused on revolutionizing the $150Bn+ travel booking industry.

I am looking for a highly motivated and passionate technical co-founder who has experience with Big Data, developing algorithms, using different APIs to collect information and cross platform UX to join our very small team and lead all technical aspects of the company.
We are in San Francisco so looking for someone in SF or the Bay Area.

I have been starting and expanding successful businesses for the past 15+ years (check out my LinkedIn profile at: [http://www.linkedin.c...­] for details) and over the past decade I have traveled more than 2Mn miles, so I have a very good understanding of the shortcomings of this industry. If you want to do something big, reach out and let’s have a quick discussion to see if we can work together.

I am not sharing more information about the company here as we are still in stealth mode but if you have the relevant skills ping me and I can share more.

Gadi