addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Go Getters:

Last year I attended the South East Venture Conference (SEVC) and I can tell you it was one of the best decisions I made all year.  This event attracts serious investors from across the entire Mid Atlantic region.

A few days ago I received and email from SEVC calling for startup companies to apply to present on stage.

“We're seeking high growth, innovative companies from diverse technology industries including Software-as-a-Service, New Media, Bio-IT, Clean-Tech, Medical Devices, Mobile, Security, among others.
A wide variety of presenting companies - from young high-growth company to late stage pre-IPO - will be featured. If your firm fits the bill, we invite you to apply.”

The conference is in Charlotte, NC this year, but if you are thinking about fundraising, it will be worth the travel.  Here is the link for more information about applying http://bit.ly/VbZxV6­ - and it Free!

Good luck with your submissions and I hope to see you there,

Culin