Why Sharpen Your Saw ?
Ever wondered why only few Team Leaders become great managers? It is because they are great speakers and motivators. They are mentors par excellence, who can get their team to deliver for them every time. And they become the leaders everyone aspires to be.
It all starts with Earning the respect of Your team! Train them, inspire them and give them a pep talk every once in a while. Let them look upto you as their role model, the speaker, the motivator and the leader you ought to be.Let your words cut through their minds like never before.
Think it is too much to ask? Not anymore, if you Sharpen Your Saw. The Key takeaways from the program are -
- Prepare to analyze the audiences.
- Learn to tailor your training material & program delivery.
- Discover dozens of best practices for engaging learners and encouraging discussions.
- Acquire tactics for handling surprise situations & difficult participants.
- How to deliver impactful, extempore speeches and impress your audience.
- Learn to create icebreakers, energizers and activities to keep your team agile.
The Trainer :
Santhosh Kumar is the Global Training Head – JCI , the first ever Indian to be appointed to that post.
He was the National President of Junior Chamber International- India, in 2010. Santhosh led the Indian delegation and presented the thought paper on "UN Millennium Development Goals" in the United Nations summit.
He is a Certified Head Coach of JCI & Designer graduate of JCI University,Chesterfield, USA. Santhosh has conducted more than 1300 training programs across 20 countries, and is considered as a Guru for Train the Trainer workshops.
The Workshop is being conducted on 17 & 18 December 2016. The course fees is Rs 9500 . Register now to avail a special early bird offer.
For more details , call on [masked],