The Coaches Peer2Peer (P2P) is designed to support International Coach Federation (ICF) certified coaches and those who are working towards ICF certification.
ICF defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Purpose: To develop a robust coaching community in Waterloo Region, share knowledge, research, opportunities and support ICF certified coaches and those who are pursuing ICF certification. We’ll do this via coaching demonstrations, discussing the competencies and behaviours associated with professional coaching, sharing resources, etc.
• Deepen our understanding of coaching
• Develop a peer community of coaches who are there to support each other
• Build coaching confidence, improve the effectiveness of your coaching
• Explore the personal growth that allows professional change
We invite you to apply to join this group of coaches! We're looking for members who:
• Are a coach in title or role and/or can demonstrate journey towards certification
• Have completed a minimum of 30 hours of training (in an ICF-recognized coaching program)
• Are energized by learning, growing and diving deep
• Are interested in supporting others working towards certification
• Will attend at least 2 P2P sessions before entering a reciprocal coaching relationship
• Will maintain confidentiality of coaching conversations
Note – While this Peer2Peer aligns with ICF practices and ethics, it is not formally associated with ICF.