In the business of changing lives, changing businesses or changing the world? Let's get together for mutual support and inspiration. This is a business networking group for those of us who can relate to any or all of the following:
• Dread trying to condense the richness of what you offer into a "30 second elevator pitch"? (Ever wish you were an accountant because that would be so much easier to explain?)
• Feel like the "odd duck" at most networking events because people don't GET what you do?
• Not into the crowded room speed networking thing?
• Tired of events where people are aggressively trying to sell something to you? (Either from on stage or in individual conversations?)
• Wish you could find a networking event focused on connections rather than transactions?
Welcome! This is for you. :)
How are we different?
1. Business and marketing presentations that are relevant to values-based ethical helper businesses, followed by a chance to discuss and apply the topic. (aka - meaningful conversation!) Without the "hard sell" sales pitch.
2. Facilitated discussion in a quiet setting instead of awkward small talk - so that you really get a chance to connect with the people around you. (We'll also skip that endless round of "one minute infomercials")
3. Spotlight opportunities to speak about your business at length and answer questions from the group - so that you get better at explaining what you do - and we get the information we need to make referrals
Ideal for introverts, those of us who can be situationally shy...and everyone craving connection and "realness" in business.