Like to SUP or want to learn? It's always more fun with friends or in a group. Let's get together and paddle! It's getting warm out there! But don't let that stop you! Ramp Rd Park would is a great place to meet. It has parking, a place to put in, restrooms if needed, abundant wildlife, and most of the Thousand Isles is pretty shallow for those who are just learning and are afraid to fall in.
If you all ready have a board join the group and join us at the park. We meet in the grassy area behind the restrooms, near the soft put in. You may want to arrive early to find parking. If you end up parking in the grass, please make sure you do not box anyone in or block access in and out of the area.
If you do not have a board, but still would like to join and check out what flat water Stand Up Paddleboarding(SUP) is about let me know and we can supply a board to those in need. The boards are free and based on a first come first serve basis.
Directions for securing a Demo board:
1. Join this Meetup Group
2. RVSP (if you have your own board there is no need to RSVP)
3. Please message me and let me know if you are new to paddleboarding, if you have experience, etc...This helps me decide what boards to bring.
4. If you cannot make it please cancel your RSVP so another person can come.
5. Please RSVP by at least a day ahead. No late RSVP's please. This allows me to get everything together without having to rush around to accommodate everyone's request.
6. If you are totally new to SUP please arrive ahead of time for instruction. We try to leave as close to 9am as we can and may not be able to wait around for latecomers.