Join us for a great evening of fun with all things Apple! This month, we'll be meeting at this month's sponsor, Lightspeed POS! Food and drinks will be provided.
As always, CocoaHeads MTL is open to all skill levels! No matter whether you're a grizzled veteran or just starting out, you'll find plenty of people to get along with. Don't be shy and come say hi!
Please RSVP (or update your status) before June 20th @ 18:00. It will help us plan for the right quantity of pizza 🍕.
• 18:00 - Pizza 🍕, beer 🍺 and social
• 18:30 - Welcome, community news and sponsors
• 18:45 - Hopper (The Disassembler) by Felix Lapalme
• 19:15 - Finish what's left of the pizza! 🍕
• 20:00 - App Marketing for Indie Developers – How to Get Installs With Minimum Budget by Amir Ganjeii
• 20:30 - Socialize some more and parting words
Hopper is a reverse engineering tool that allows us to disassemble and decompile applications. We'll look at how to use it to inspect compiled binaries and how it can be legitimately useful to us iOS/Mac developers.
In my presentation, I will cover:
1- Should I work on my own App business?
2- What is quality from end-user's perspective?
3- How do end-users find and install an app? How do they make the decision?
4- Pregame, launch your app like you launch a party
5- What is ASO, does it really work?
6- Tips and tricks to get more installs all from real life experiences.